IS Service Request - User Screen
- Typically, the first screen displayed after selecting the type of request, is the "User" screen where the person this request is for is identified.
- The content of this screen can change depending on what type of request has been selected.
- If a person is requesting services for themselves, they will check the box labled "I am the User" and their logon ID is used to lookup their user data through Active Directory/LDAP.
- If a person is requesting services for someone else, they will enter their first and last name (partial names is ok) and a search of Active Directory is performed. A list of name matches with title, department, and office location is displayed to allow selection of the correct individual.
- For new users, text boxes are provided to enter the necessary new-user information
- After a user is selected, the Active Directory is accessed to bring back information related to that person, their manager, and their manager's manager.