Display Design Request - Overview
- A manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinetry sells their product through a network of independent dealers.
- These dealers maintain showrooms with cabinets displayed to showcase the product and illustrate what the customer could have in their own home.
- Some dealers do not have the design resources to design their display units, and turn to the manufacturer for professional display design assistance.
- The manufacturer has a team of professional designers on staff for this purpose, and provides this design service for free to it's dealers.
- The manufacturer is lacking a controlled process for approving and tracking the requests.
- The manufacturer's design team has three forms the dealer must complete to give them the information necessary to begin the design.