Dealer Pre-Boarding - Process Map
- The process starts by filling out the Dealer Prospect Profile form.
- Immediately after submitting this form, the sales represenative can submit the request for processing, or can optionally fill out additional forms.
- At the Initial Credit Assessment stage, a Credit Administrator performs a preliminary credit check.
- The request then has to be approved by both the VP of Sales and the President.
- After preliminary management approval, the request will go back to the sales represenative for completion of all forms.
- When all forms are completed, the request goes back to the Credit Department for additional credit checks and reference verification.
- Based on the credit limit requested, the request will go through up to three levels of accounting approval.
- After the final approval is granted, the request is sent to the Account Maintenance department where the dealer account is created.